Ownership: LP: 1977 Choravox. Single sleeve. Acquired in a blockbuster trade with a well known Belgian dealer (1996).
Friday, September 7, 2018
Archaia. 1977 France
Ownership: LP: 1977 Choravox. Single sleeve. Acquired in a blockbuster trade with a well known Belgian dealer (1996).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hoelderlin ~ Germany
Hoelderlin (1975) Hoelderlin's second album came three years later after their debut, and is quite a departure in sound. Opening up with...
-
As noted in the Happy New Year note, I have a new blog that carries most of my 45 / SP notes. Its focus will be on obscure 45s in genres I l...
-
Yokota was the flutist on the Love Live Life + 1 album (I always presumed he was the "+ 1" but I'm not sure of that). He was ...
-
For years, I used to joke that Providence were the Night Ranger* of Japanese prog. It was always meant to be a lighthearted stab, an in...



No comments:
Post a Comment