Ownership: LP: 1977 April; CD: 2001 Funfundvierzig. The vinyl comes in a fine gatefold, and was originally picked up online in the late 90s. The CD is superb with one translated German article from 1978 and a new essay for the reissue. Many photos as well. No bonus tracks though.
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Real Ax Band - Nichtstehenbleiben / Move Your Ass in Time. 1977 Germany
Ownership: LP: 1977 April; CD: 2001 Funfundvierzig. The vinyl comes in a fine gatefold, and was originally picked up online in the late 90s. The CD is superb with one translated German article from 1978 and a new essay for the reissue. Many photos as well. No bonus tracks though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steve Hillage ~ England
L (1976) I was late to the party on getting the scent regarding Fish Rising. But I was really late in obtaining L. I remember seeing this t...
-
As noted in the Happy New Year note, I have a new blog that carries most of my 45 / SP notes. Its focus will be on obscure 45s in genres I l...
-
Yokota was the flutist on the Love Live Life + 1 album (I always presumed he was the "+ 1" but I'm not sure of that). He was ...
-
For years, I used to joke that Providence were the Night Ranger* of Japanese prog. It was always meant to be a lighthearted stab, an in...


No comments:
Post a Comment