Thursday, May 11, 2017
Ache - Green Man. 1971 Denmark
I've never really been able to ever pen notes for this one. Not sure why, as it's just such a great example of the 1971 landscape. Heavy organ and guitar, definitely progressive, but with a harder edge. Shorter songs than the debut, but actually a better album with stronger compositions, and more ideas per minute. Well... those are my notes I guess. Anyway, no-brainer buy item for fans of the 1971 progressive rock sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steve Hillage ~ England
L (1976) I was late to the party on getting the scent regarding Fish Rising. But I was really late in obtaining L. I remember seeing this t...
-
As noted in the Happy New Year note, I have a new blog that carries most of my 45 / SP notes. Its focus will be on obscure 45s in genres I l...
-
Yokota was the flutist on the Love Live Life + 1 album (I always presumed he was the "+ 1" but I'm not sure of that). He was ...
-
For years, I used to joke that Providence were the Night Ranger* of Japanese prog. It was always meant to be a lighthearted stab, an in...




No comments:
Post a Comment