If you are a fan of their psychedelic side (like me), then the CD is a must own. The original album could have easily been a triple LP, based on the strength of the material here.
Friday, July 22, 2011
Ravjunk - Uppsala Stadshotell Brinner. 1977 Sweden
If you are a fan of their psychedelic side (like me), then the CD is a must own. The original album could have easily been a triple LP, based on the strength of the material here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AirSculpture ~ England
Impossible Geometries (1995) ---Apr 2005 First ten minutes are more in the ambient field, but they blast out with an incredible sequence, th...
-
As noted in the Happy New Year note, I have a new blog that carries most of my 45 / SP notes. Its focus will be on obscure 45s in genres I l...
-
Yokota was the flutist on the Love Live Life + 1 album (I always presumed he was the "+ 1" but I'm not sure of that). He was ...
-
For years, I used to joke that Providence were the Night Ranger* of Japanese prog. It was always meant to be a lighthearted stab, an in...


No comments:
Post a Comment