Thursday, April 25, 2019

Sensory System ~ Denmark


Sensory System (1974)

In Denmark, the band were known as Sensory System, but in Germany they maintained only the System moniker. Not sure why, but I'm guessing there's a story there somewhere. Like many Danish hard rockers, Sensory System had their basis in rural rock, and are not that far removed from Day of Phoenix, Culpepers Orchard, and Midnight Sun. System is certainly more straightforward than any of these groups, but does feature some fine guitar work throughout. The album also reminds me of the debut by Rush, oddly enough. 'Experience, My Teacher' is the highlight of the eight tracks featured here.

No legit reissues as of 4/7/26.

Former ownership: 1974 Nova (LP)

4/25/19 (review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steve Hillage ~ England

L (1976) I was late to the party on getting the scent regarding Fish Rising. But I was really late  in obtaining L. I remember seeing this t...