Ownership: LP: 1978 Cobra. Single sleeve. Acquired at VVV in Dallas (1988).
Friday, August 4, 2017
Weidorje. 1978 France
Ownership: LP: 1978 Cobra. Single sleeve. Acquired at VVV in Dallas (1988).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steve Hillage ~ England
L (1976) I was late to the party on getting the scent regarding Fish Rising. But I was really late in obtaining L. I remember seeing this t...
-
As noted in the Happy New Year note, I have a new blog that carries most of my 45 / SP notes. Its focus will be on obscure 45s in genres I l...
-
Yokota was the flutist on the Love Live Life + 1 album (I always presumed he was the "+ 1" but I'm not sure of that). He was ...
-
For years, I used to joke that Providence were the Night Ranger* of Japanese prog. It was always meant to be a lighthearted stab, an in...



No comments:
Post a Comment