Ownership: LP: 1976 Atlantic. Acquired from Sound Garden in Baltimore while in town for business (2021). Originals come with a pop up tree cover and this one is in perfect shape, which is hard to find.
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Agora - Live in Montreux. 1976 Italy
Ownership: LP: 1976 Atlantic. Acquired from Sound Garden in Baltimore while in town for business (2021). Originals come with a pop up tree cover and this one is in perfect shape, which is hard to find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AirSculpture ~ England
Impossible Geometries (1995) ---Apr 2005 First ten minutes are more in the ambient field, but they blast out with an incredible sequence, th...
-
As noted in the Happy New Year note, I have a new blog that carries most of my 45 / SP notes. Its focus will be on obscure 45s in genres I l...
-
Yokota was the flutist on the Love Live Life + 1 album (I always presumed he was the "+ 1" but I'm not sure of that). He was ...
-
For years, I used to joke that Providence were the Night Ranger* of Japanese prog. It was always meant to be a lighthearted stab, an in...

No comments:
Post a Comment