Ownership: LP: 1976 Movieplay. Gatefold. This copy was picked up from a friend in 1997. The first LP I owned was the single sleeve going back to 1993. Had the Lost Vinyl CD once but sold it off since it added nothing extra.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Gualberto - Vericuetos. 1976 Spain
Ownership: LP: 1976 Movieplay. Gatefold. This copy was picked up from a friend in 1997. The first LP I owned was the single sleeve going back to 1993. Had the Lost Vinyl CD once but sold it off since it added nothing extra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AirSculpture ~ England
Impossible Geometries (1995) ---Apr 2005 First ten minutes are more in the ambient field, but they blast out with an incredible sequence, th...
-
As noted in the Happy New Year note, I have a new blog that carries most of my 45 / SP notes. Its focus will be on obscure 45s in genres I l...
-
Yokota was the flutist on the Love Live Life + 1 album (I always presumed he was the "+ 1" but I'm not sure of that). He was ...
-
For years, I used to joke that Providence were the Night Ranger* of Japanese prog. It was always meant to be a lighthearted stab, an in...

No comments:
Post a Comment